Rich / Luscious Ayurvedic Face Cream
An age-old recipe enriched with antioxidants, saffron, lotus and skin restorative herbs to deeply nourish your skin.
Saffron Dew Moisturiser by Biotique
Blended from pure saffron, almond and pistachio oils as well as turmeric and wild turmeric extracts.
This nourishing day cream replenishes and sustains the skin’s vitality.
Natural Incense Range
An exquisite range of natural incense from India. Includes fragrances of Sandalwood, Jasmine, Nag Champa and Champaka.
$5.50 per pack
Yogaveda Mini Detox Pack – 3 items only $25!
Kick-start your spring cleanse with this great Mini-Detox Pack to incorporate into your daily routine.
Sesame Oil 100ml
Sesame Oil – a gift of nature for its warming, nourishing and detoxifying properties. Use for self-body massage (abhyanga) and mouth swish (gandush), to clear the channels and remove mucous in the mouth, nose, ears and sinuses.
Triphala Powder 50g
Triphala is a an ideal daily cleanse. This combination of 3 medicinal fruits reduces toxic accumulation and boosts the immune system.
It is also a rich natural source of antioxidants.
Nasya Oil 25ml
This herbalised oil is an excellent nasal decongestant, clearing and removing toxins from the nose, ears and sinus cavities.Also enhances memory and clarity of the mind.
- Colozone – A deep bowel cleanse to rid the body of accumulated toxic material (ama), allowing the optimum uptake of nutrients.
- Triphala – Used to promote appetite and digestion, increase the number of red blood cells, and aid in removal of undesirable fat in the body. Also used to clear congestion and headaches.
- Castor oil – for internal use
- Tikta Ghitam – a deep tissue/liver cleanser (used internally as part of panchakarma therapy)
- Triphala Ghee
- and much more…
- Vata Body/Bath Oil – essential oils of jasmine, rose and lotus infused in sesame oil
- Pitta Body/Bath Oil – essential oils of rose geranium, vanilla & lavender infused in almond oil
- Kapha Body/Bath Oil – essential oil of grapefruit, frankincense & bergamot infused in sesame oil.
- Castor oil – anti-inflamatory, anti-arthritic and pain relief (compress)
- Nasya Oils / Vaacha – decongestant of sino-nasal area, promotes clarity of mind, improves congition, enhances memory and rejuvenates nervous system
- Brahmi Ghee – calms and cools the mind, lubricates nasal passages
- Super Nasya Oil – tri-doshic, relieves nasal sinus congestion, clears the mind
- and much more…
Available herbs include: Amalaki, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Dashamula, Gokshura, Guduchi, Insomnia churna, Manjista, Menopausal churna, Study churna, Shatavari, Trikatu, Triphala and Womens health churna plus much more…
Immune Enhancing Super Foods
Ciaga is a delicious combination of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs harvested at the peak of their grown cycle and cold pressed to retain all of their natural essence. One serving of ciaga combines an abundance of anti oxidants and vital nutrients. Pomegranate, cherry, blueberry, noni, aloe vera and goji and ginseng are only some of the ingredients. Ciaga contains no preservatives, added sugar or water and is one hundred percent juice and nutrient solids. The product is also gluten free. Benefits of Ciaga include:
- Cardiovascular – ingredients in ciaga support the heart and cardiovascular system
- Immune – maintains a strong immune system
- Antioxidants – known to protect against free radical damage and support the body’s natural defenses
- Gastrointestinal – improves nutrient absorption and maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- adaptogenic – ciaga offers nutrients and herbs that assist our natural physical response to managing stress
Chywanprash – Dabur Chyawanprash is a 47 herb formula that is perhaps the most famous and ancient therapeutic entity known in Ayurveda. Dating back some 40,000 years, the formula was committed to written format only 4,000 years ago. Dabur Chyawanprash is regarded as a rasayana (meaning that which prevents disease and promotes physical and mental health). It is regarded today as a potent adaptogen (allowing the physiology to withstand and recover from stress more rapidly) and rejuvenating formula, retarding the ageing process. Its known antioxidant, anti stress, anti-fatigue, anxiolytic and immune-enhancing properties make it a perfect formulation to combat the disease of “civilization”. Benefits of Chyawanprash:
- Anemia, Asthma, Auto Immune Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Degenerative Diseases
- Depression, Emphysema, Geriatric Patients, Anti-ageing
- Immune Deficiency, Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Recurrent Infections, Respiratory Conditions, Smokers
- Stress, Wasting Disease
- With Chemo or Radiotherapy, Recovery from chronic illness
Frequensea – A whole food tonic containing marine phytoplankton – microscopic one cell marine herbs. They are the basis of the earth’s entire food chain, providing extraordinary nutrition to all life.
Marine phytoplankton are responsible for creating up to 90 percent of the earth’s oxygen, they are the vegetation of the ocean containing every nutrient needed for the creation and maintenance of cells. Benefits include:
- Delivers vital life force energy
- Improves the immune system – has anti viral, anti fungal and antibacterial effects
- Anti-inflammatory, reduces aches and pains
- Normalizes blood sugar imbalances
- Improves digestion and circulation
- Facilitates detoxification without demineralization
Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is truly a superfood gift from the ancient Egyptians who first discovered the magic of this food. The wide range of nutritional substances that Aloe contains may explain its wide spectrum of use in many diseases. Its most immediate benefit to the human physiology is its ability to detoxify the digestive (and other) membranes as well as stimulate membrane and tissue repair.
Aloe is a tonic adaptogen that helps balance blood sugar and enhances live function. Benefits include:
- Aloe vera’s polysaccharides have immune-modulating effects which fight chronic viral, nonbacterial and fungal infections
- A curial part of any weight loss program
- Helpful for all types of digestive problems such as colitis, ulcers irritable bowel syndrome. Also alleviates heartburn
- Aloe vera cuts and disolves mucous in the intestines which helps increase nutrient absorption
- Enhances the presence of friendly bacteria (probiotics such as acidophilus) in the digestive tract by reducing yeast (candida) and normalising pH levels
- Aloe vera is potent in activating the live to produce more glutathione, an antioxidant that is critical to the production of white blood cells
- Sattwa Cafe – An excellent Ayurvedic cookbook with an great range of recipes, including many western dishes and specialties from Australia.
These handmade energy sprays have been made using a combination of vibrational essences and 100% essential oils. They also contain water that has been energetically charged with healing energies, and vegetable glycerine to preserve the essential oils.
As vibrational tools, energy sprays work in the following ways: In your personal energy field (aura) comprising of the etheric body (the energetic blueprint of your physical, mental and emotional bodies). When the etheric body is influenced, it can have an effect on your emotions, thoughts or physical body. Affecting atmosphere and space, can clear a space from negative vibrations or enhance the energy of a space.
Types of energy sprays include:
- Transformation – Useful for when there is deep-seated procrastination leading to frustration and sadness.
- Balance – This spray brings one into the body and present moment. Balancing and grounding. Provides stability during stressful times of transition and change.
- Nurture – This spray soothes the heart, emotions and nervous system.
- Joyful Being – Uplifting, optimistic, adventuresome, passionate and outgoing. Brings a sense of lightness into the physical body
- Circle of Friends – This is a spray for celebration and rejoicing. Great to use in meetings regarding community projects to assist holding the highest vision for the benefit of all
- Maha Lakshmi – Lakshmi is the the hindu goddess of flow, abundance and beauty. This spray is wonderful as a perfume. Excellent for attracting abundance, being open to opportunities and networking. Great for manifestation and expansion.
Incense & Soaps
- Healing for Harmony Soap – Natural handmade soap made using best quality Vegetable Oils with a blend of Ayurvedic Herbs.
- Healing for Harmony Maha Lakshmi Incense – Infused with divine Lakshmi essences which were made during a Lkshmi Puja and on-site at Lakshmi Temples in India.
- Yoga Mats
- Yoga Straps
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga Bolsters
- and much more coming soon…
- Full product list coming soon