We have scheduled a get-together on Saturday April 1st, 3.00 pm at Yogaveda for those interested in finding out more about our Mind, Body Spirit Retreat in Rishikesh, India, December 1-14, 2017.
Take time out from the stresses of daily living. Relax, unwind and connect to nature on the banks of the peaceful river Ganges at the foothills of the Himalayan mountains.
Your Journey with Nikki and Leah includes:
- 3 nights in a luxury hotel in central Delhi with breakfast. Includes a day sightseeing and shopping.
- 5 nights at the beautifully situated Divine Resort in Rishikesh with rooms overlooking the Ganges (breakfast included). Centrally located in Laxman Jhula amongst colourful shops, cafes and restaurants and a short stroll to the Ganges.
- 4 nights to relax and unwind at a peaceful retreat location with your own chalet. A magical setting located high above the Ganges surrounded by the tranquil Himalayan mountains. All Ayurvedically inspired meals prepared fresh from the organic gardens on site are inclusive.
- Yoga Classes – open to all levels – twice daily with Nikki Leaf, except on excursion days.
- Ayurvedic Consultation with Nikki or Leah.
- Ayurvedic full body massage – Snehana – with Leah.
- Two Excursions;
1. Day trip to Devprayag visiting the sacred meeting place of two rivers – Alaknanda and Bhagirathi.
2. Trip to Kunjapuri Temple and Jungle
- Traditional Music and Dance evening with Indian snack foods
- All transfers inclusive – excludes airfares.
Nikki Leaf and Leah Albrecht, your Yoga and Ayurvedic practitioners and facilitators on your journey to Rishikesh, have had extensive experience travelling in India over many years and have developed close liaisons with local tour operators to make your trip a safe and enjoyable experience at all times. Our chosen accommodation is clean and comfortable and we favour good quality eating places at all locations.
Nikki Leaf is the director of the yoga centre at Yogaveda and has been teaching since 1987. She is also an Ayurvedic practitioner and integrates this knowledge into her teaching. Nikki focuses on developing a mindful yoga practise which is inspired by the Hatha/Iyengar style.
Leah Albrecht is the director of the Ayurvedic Studio at Yogaveda. Leah qualified as a Ayurvedic Practitioner in 2002 after a long-standing practise of yoga – its sister science. She went on to complete a post-graduate diploma in Marmapuncture (Ayurvedic Acupuncture) and traditional Chinese Acupuncture.
If you would like to join us please contact us very soon as we have limited places available.
Nikki 0411 796 354
Leah 0438 693 855