MIND, BODY & SPIRIT RETREAT
30 November – 13 December 2018
Can you imagine yourself here in beautiful Rishikesh, the spiritual home of yoga nestled in the Himalayan foothills?
Slow down, unwind and restore your being on Retreat with us enjoying daily Yoga, Meditation, Ayurvedic treatments and delicious, healthy vegetarian cuisine. This year we are including a 3 night stay at a fairytale mountain resort in Mussorie, with mesmerising views of the snow capped Himalayas and valley below.
We have scheduled a Retreat information session – Saturday May 5th at 3-4pm at Yogaveda, for those interested in finding out more about this years Retreat.
Your Journey with Nikki and Leah includes:
- 3 nights in a luxury hotel in Central Delhiwith breakfast. Includes a day sightseeing & shopping.
- 3 nights with breakfast at the picturesque mountain resort – Jaypee Residency Manor– in the old English hill-top town of Mussorie. This spectacular mountain resort is located1700 metres above sea level offering enchanting views of the majestic Himalayan mountain range.
- 6 nights with breakfast at the beautifully situated Divine Resort in Rishikeshwith breathtaking views, on the banks of the holy river Ganges. Centrally located in Luxman Jhula close to colourful shops, cafes and restaurants, and a short stroll to the Ganges.
- Yoga classes twice daily with Nikki– Active Hatha style morning class & evening Restorative session – open to all levels.
- Ayurvedic Consultation with Leah or Nikki prior to retreat.
- Ayurvedic full body massage– Snehana – with Leah.
- Excursion Day – visiting Vasistha Cave, a local village and enjoy a delicious lunch at a tranquil forest Resort.
- Traditional Music and Dance with Indian snack foods.
- All transfers inclusive – excludes airfares.
Nikki Leaf and Leah Albrecht, your Yoga and Ayurvedic practitioners and facilitators on your journey to Rishikesh, have had extensive experience travelling in India over many years and have developed close liaisons with local tour operators to make your trip a safe and enjoyable experience at all times. Our chosen accommodation is clean and comfortable and we favour good quality eating places at all locations.
Nikki Leaf is the director of the yoga centre at Yogaveda and has been teaching since 1987. She is also an Ayurvedic practitioner and integrates this knowledge into her teaching. Nikki focuses on developing a mindful yoga practise which is inspired by the Hatha/Iyengar style.
Leah Albrecht is the director of the Ayurvedic Studio at Yogaveda. Leah qualified as a Ayurvedic Practitioner in 2002 after a long-standing practise of yoga – its sister science. She went on to complete a post-graduate diploma in Marmapuncture (Ayurvedic Acupuncture) and traditional Chinese Acupuncture.
If you would like to join us please contact us very soon as we have limited places available.
Nikki 0411 796 354
Leah 0438 693 855