Aloe Vera is truly a superfood and has a wide spectrum of uses in many diseases. It is particularly helpful in all types of digestive disorders such as : bloating, gastritis, hyperacidity, heartburn, IBS, Colitis, peptic ulcers and sluggish bowel activity. Aloe Vera has the ability to detoxify the digestive membranes and stimulate tissue repair, thus helping increase nutrient absorption. Its cooling and calming properties reduce inflammation in the body and can also be used to treat the harmful side-effects of radiation treatments. Aloe is a tonic adaptogen that also balances blood sugar levels and enhances liver function.
- Aloe vera’s polysaccharides have immune-modulating effects which fight chronic viral, nonbacterial and fungal infections
- A curial part of any weight loss program
- Helpful for all types of digestive problems such as colitis, ulcers irritable bowel syndrome. Also alleviates heartburn
- Aloe vera cuts and disolves mucous in the intestines which helps increase nutrient absorption
- Enhances the presence of friendly bacteria (probiotics such as acidophilus) in the digestive tract by reducing yeast (candida) and normalising pH levels
- Aloe vera is potent in activating the live to produce more glutathione, an antioxidant that is critical to the production of white blood cells